Murali inspired me to act


Murali’s last film that he had acted was Kavasam. The audio CD was released by the Minister Parithi Ilamvazhuthi. He also unveiled the portrait of late Murali.

Saravanan while speaking about Murali started weeping. He said,” Everybody thinks that I have come into cinema seeing Vijayakanth. That is not true. Seeing Murali only I have come into cinema. After seeing the first scene in Poo Vilangu, I became an ardent fan of Murali. I use to dress like him. I use to walk like him. On the whole I was like him”

Kavasam director M S Manimaran while speaking said,” Murali has so far acted in 99 films. But he has so far not worn khaki dress and donned the role of a police officer. He is donning the role of a police officer. This will be his first and last film that he has acted in the role of a police officer.”

Tamil Film Producers Council president Rama Narayanan, vice president Anbalaya K Prabhakaran, secretaries Sivasakthi Pandian, K Muralidharan, treasurer Kaja Mohideen, actor and director Bhagyaraj, FEFSI president V C Guganathan, secretary G Shiva, producers Vijaya Murali, lyricist Vivega, actor M S Bhaskar, Murali’s son Adharva and new face actors Sai participated in this event.

The producer Nandhivaram Pa Sampath Kumar thanked the guests.