Interview with a ChaCha guide


Search query: ChaCha
Status:Connecting..
Status:Looking for a guide..
Ring..
Ring..
Connected to guide.
Guide:Welcome to ChaCha!
Guide:Hello there!
You:Hello!
You:What does ChaCha mean?
Guide:"Cha" means search in chinese.
You:Cool.
You:Can you tell me how ChaCha works?
Guide:I would be glad to.
Guide:Here are some links explaining how ChaCha works:
About ChaCha
How ChaCha works?
Guide:Take a look at these and let me know if I can help you with anything else.
You:These are good. Can you provide me a link about ChaCha's founder?
Guide:Sure thing!
Scott A.Jones
You:This works great!
Guide:Thank you!
Guide:Thanks for using ChaCha! Have a great day!

This is of course an imaginary interview but it pretty much explains how the new search engine ChaCha works. For those who are tired and bored using machine language, try using human language for a change. : )
Search engine with a human touch!
Become a ChaCha guide!