I Am Fluent With Tamil Now – Bhoomika


She has been a part of very films in Tamil and yet made it possible getting herself entitled as a successful icon in Tamil film industry. Actress Bhoomika haps to be an unfeigned entity, far-famed for her discipline and punctuality in terms of profession and personal life.Of course, she’s been ardently striving to get her spouse Bharath Takur into filmdom and on pars has been planning to produce more films. At present, the actress has completed shooting for Thankar Bacchan’s ‘Kalavadiya Pozhudhugal’ starring Prabhu Deva and Prakash Raj in lead roles.Getting on about this film, Bhoomika says, “I have never played such an interesting role throughout my career. All credit goes to Thankar Bacchan sir as he etched a powerful characterization for me. Working with him as gained me excellent command over Tamil linguistics. For sure, I will work on more Tamil projects if it offers me worthy characters…”