Shiva’s ‘Jaangiri Kanavugal’



Flooding with offers among actors is Shiva, thanks to ‘Thamizh Padam’. However, this has not stopped the former Radio Jockey from claiming that his dream was to become a director, that too by making a spoof quite like ‘Thamizh Padam’.
“Though my focus is on acting at present, I firmly believe acting in films will be my ladder to become a director. I am hopeful that my dream would become a reality one day,” he says with all hope.
Saying he is even ready with the script for his ‘directorial debut’, Shiva adds: “I have a script titled ‘Jaangiri Kanavugal’. It is a spoof of Tamil cinema. Everyone loved it. But I am yet to gain confidence to make it a film.”
On his forthcoming films, the ‘Akila Ulaga Superstar’ says, “I am doing ‘16’, a breezy love story. Following that will be a movie by Gayathri-Pushkar, which will be totally different. I am also there in ‘Poochandi’, a filmy by Venkat Prabhu.”