Samira Reddy is confident that she will be the most unavoidable heroine of 2011


You know what the height of the self confidence is. Five feet seven inches Samira Reddy says, “Mark my words. I will be the most unavoidable heroine of 2011. We are able to understand that her strength is beautiful physique and innocent smile. Samira Reddy who was popular in Tamil and Telugu made her entry into Tamil through the film Vaaranam Aayiram. Gowtham Menon was responsible for this.

Samira Reddy said,” I have lot of confidence on Gowtham Menon. That is why I had agreed to act in Nadunisi Naigal when Gowtham Menon called me. In the same way, Gowtham Menon has also confidence in me and that is the reason that he has chosen me for his next film.

A project will be successful if there is mutual confidence and that is how Nadunisi Naigal has come out. When I got the role in Vaaranam Aayiram, may told me to be consider this role since that was a small one. But the same people after seeing the film said that my role was very powerful. My role was powerful because it was a base for the incidents to happen in Surya’s life.

I don’t know that whether I will get such a role in the films that I act. Nadunisi Naigal is a very different type of film. Though this film is an experimental one, it will be sensational. Though this film is very youthful, there no songs. I am donning the role of a college girl. The story of this film is about an incident that happens to a college girl which makes a ruckus. The rest you can see from the film.”