Asin not in a position to go to Dubai because her passport is stuck up elsewhere

The Hindi film Ready which has Salman Khan and Asin in the lead roles is to be released on 3rd of this month. It was decided to have a première show of this film in Dubai. All the actors and actresses who have acted in this film will be going to Dubai to attend this première.

A great welcome function was also arranged in Dubai. Asin has also decided to attend this function. She wanted to hold Salman’s hands and attend this function. But unfortunately she is not in a position to attend this function. Asin has been signed to do the female lead role in the Hindi film House Full. The shooting of this film is to take place in London. The production executives have taken her passport to obtain visa for her and they are yet to return her passport. Because of this she is not in a position to go to Dubai.

Asin while speaking about this said, "I was getting ready to go Dubai. Now I am not in a position to go there because I am yet to get my passport. Even if I get the passport in the last moment I will fly to Dubai, I have packed all my clothes. I am praying that I should get the passport."