Meena says that she is not donning the role of Ram Charan Teja’s mother-in-law

There is news that Meena is donning the role of Ram Charan Teja’s mother-in-law. But Meena has refused this news. Meena was one of the leading heroines in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam a few years back. After she married Vidhyasagar, she quit acting.
After some time, she started donning sister and sister-in-law roles. She also acted in some TV serials. At that point of time she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. After this she has completely stopped acting. Now there is news that she is donning the role of Samantha’s mother and Ram Charan Teja’s mother-in-law. But Meena says that there is no truth in this news.
Meena while speaking about this said, "I was shocked when I heard the news that I am acting in a film and that also I am donning the role of Ram Charan Teja’s mother-in-law. Recently only I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I cannot leave my baby and act. I have lot of responsibilities. In view of the foregoing I don’t have the intention of acting in films. The news that I am acting is all mere rumors only."