Sivaji - The Boss of Crap?

CNN-IBN editor Anuradha SenGupta didn't have a clue about Rajni and his mass appeal when she wrote this article!
Excerpts from the article:
" The plot, the story telling, the antics, are so camp and ludicrous that you can only wonder that anyone can be so brave. And so narcissistic (Note potshots at other Tamil stars). And self indulgent (over three hours and self mythifying comments). And crass (see innumerable scenes wooing heroine in the first half). "
I don't understand how you can write so well without even understanding the language? We didn't claim this to be an art movie, did we? This is purely an entertainer, a Rajni movie. This is exactly what we expect from him and this is how we want to see him on screen!
"
Except for some quirky graphics and some stylish sequences - one song in particular that I am going to refer to as the GORA song - which was crazy, funky and sarcy "
GORA song - I think you are referring to Oru Koodai Moonlight(GORA is not even a word, I check Urbandictionary and it is a slang which means "white"). Oh this is the worst comment I have ever heard about this song. It is a masterpiece involving CGI and it wasn't sarcy(sarcastic, I guess!) at all.
" Sivaji was the boss. Of crap. And I am the pig. Who followed the herd. "
You could have walked out of the theater within a few minutes, huh? What stopped you from doing so? Rajni Phenomenon? I have watched Sivaji and would watch it several times again even if you call me a PIG(Pretty Indian Girl I guess haha! )