Asin says that she is not in love with Salman Khan

There are lots of rumors in Bollywood that Asin and Salman Khan are in deep love. Both of them have paired in London Dreams and Ready. When asked Asin about these continuous rumors, she said, " There are lots of rumors that we both are in love and that we are going to get married soon.
Apart from this there are also rumors that he is recommending me for getting heroine roles. My age is half of Salman Khan. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry seeing these rumors. I have a family and people who spread these rumors should understand that they are hurting the feelings of my family members. I will get married to a South Indian and my marriage will not be held clandestinely. I will make my marriage known to everyone. I had already acted with Salman Khan and Aamir Khan. Now I have been signed to pair with Sharukh Khan in the Hindi film titled Two States."