'I Had a Wrong Opinion About National Awards' – Saranya

She has been exhibiting a ne plus ultra performance in her films and has done a remarkable job even with her miniscule roles. Almost every film features her in the role of a mother, but she manages to make a difference from each one and that’s her USP. The actress is flying on cloud nine for winning the honors of National awards.

The actress personally met the media reporters and thanked them for their earnest support. Speaking on the occasion, Saranya said, “I had a wrong perception about National awards. All that I thought was that one should have a chain of network and influence to recommend. But I was proved wrong and I regret for my opinions.”

The actress made her debut in Tamil film industry through Manirathnam’s ‘Nayagan’ starring opposite Kamal Haasan as his wife.