Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff is interested in acting in Tamil films

Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff said that he is interested to act in Tamil films. Jackie Shroff had donned an important role in the film Aaranya Kaandam produced by S P B Charan. This film is to hit the screens next month. Jackie Shroff while speaking to the media said, " I had acted in this film because it is my favourite singer’s production.
Apart from this I also liked the story. Tamil cinema is in an advanced stage in technology as well as in handling the story. Because of this I am interested in acting in Tamil films. I will continue to act in Tamil films if I come across good stories and roles.
I have donned the role of Chennai underworld don in this film. This film has an innovative story. I don’t understand that why the Censor Board people have created so much problems for this film. There are news that I am acting in other language films because I don’t have offers in Hindi. That is wrong. I have donned solo heroes in 170 films. I have so worked with 100 directors. Most of my films have been success at box office barring a few."