Salman Khan praises DSP

South India's popular music composer Devi Sri Prasad won a new fan-Salman Khan. Apparently Bollywood superstar is very happy with Dhinka Chika song composed by Devi. This is the same tune as that of Ringa Ringa.... composed by Devi for Telugu film 'Arya 2'.
Dhika Chika has sort of become second national anthem and biggest USP of Salman Khan's 'Ready'. TV channels have been telecasting the making of this song. Salman is apparently very happy with the response this song has evoked. Devi Sri says he is glad Salman liked the song.
"I went to Mumbai to perform at the audio launch of Ringa Ringa. Salman came backstage and hugged me. He was happy with the composition. He told me that he heard Ringa Ringa in Mauritus and liked it so much that he repeatedly heard the song. He told me that he heard about me and my onstage performances. I am happy that Salman liked it. Preetham too met me in Mumbai and told me that I created a monster with this song." Devi said.
Devi Sri Prasad's 'Mr Perfect' and '100% Love' too are superhits in Telugu film industry. His Tamil movie with Dhanush as hero is all set to release soon. If that is also a hit, DSP will have the rare distinction of composing chartbusters in all the three languages - Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.