Tamannah in Tension

Rumours that she is not giving importance to Kollywood and that she would soon marry a man of her choice have irked Tamannah a lot. “There are a lot of good things to write about me,” she says.
“I have learnt Tamil in a very short span of time. And I am even ready to dub on my own. But no one is writing about this. People are running behind gossips,” says the actress, who is now doing four films in Telugu.
“Yes, that is the only reason behind not committing any new projects in Tamil. I love Kollywood a lot. After completing my commitments in Tollywood, I will sure do Tamil movies,” she says.
Currently part of ‘Venghai’ opposite Dhanush, Tamannah says, “Venghai will repeat Siruthai magic. It is a racy story and director Hari is a thorough professional. He is an expert at making commercial films.”