Shruthi dons the role of scientist

Shruthi Haasan is donning the role of a scientist in the film Ezham Arivu directed by A R Murugadoss. Shruthi while speaking about this said, " I am acting in the Tamil film Ezham Arivu.
In Telugu I am pairing with Siddarth in the film O My Friend and with Junior NTR in a film. The film Ezham Arivu will give me a good introduction in Tamil. I don’t want to reveal whether I am donning the role of a scientist or not at this stage.
I can never forget acting with Surya. My friends all became very happy when they heard that I am going to pair with Surya. I had learnt a lot from Surya. Many are asking me that whether I am having relationship with Siddarth. I have spoken about this many times. I wish to speak more about my work than sharing my personal matters."